Govee LED Strip Lights RGBIC, 16.4FT Bluetooth Color Changing LED Lights, APP Control with Segmented Control Smart Color Picking, Multicolor LED Music Lights for Bedroom, Room, Kitchen, PartyView on Amazon
Tenmiro 65.6ft Led Strip Lights, Ultra Long RGB 5050 Color Changing LED Light Strips Kit with 44 Keys Ir Remote Led Lights for Bedroom, Kitchen, Home DecorationView on Amazon
DAYBETTER Led Strip Lights 50ft Smart Light Strips with App Control Remote, 5050 RGB Led Lights for Bedroom, Music Sync Color Changing Lights for Room PartyView on Amazon
Bathebright led Strip Lights 16.4ft, RGB Color Changing for Bedroom, Room, Kitchen, Ceiling with 44 Keys Remote ControlView on Amazon
KSIPZE 50ft Led Strip Lights RGB Color Changing, Led Lights with Remote Control, Led Lights for Bedroom Lighting Flexible Home DecorationView on Amazon
Keepsmile 100ft Led Strip Lights (2 Rolls of 50ft) Bluetooth Smart App Music Sync RGB Color Changing Led Light Strip with Remote and Power Adapter,Led Lights for Bedroom Room Home Decor Party FestivalView on Amazon
Dream Color Led Strip Lights, CHARKEE 32.8ft Rainbow Color Changing Led Strip, Multicolor Flexible Rope Light, Light Strip Remote for Bedroom, Home, Living RoomView on Amazon
Sanwo Led Strip Lights Music Sync, 32.8 Feet Dream Color LED Light Built-in IC, RGB 300Leds Flexible Strip Lighting with Remote, Color Changing Led Strip Chasing Effect for Home KitchenView on Amazon
100Ft Smart LED Strip Lights, Hedynshine Dimmable Color Changing by 40Key Remote Controller Ultra Long Strip Lights, Sync to Music Light Strips 100feetView on Amazon
Dream Color Led Lights 16.4ft RGB IC Rainbow Multicolor dalattin Led Strip Lights with 24 Keys Remote Controller Led Strip Lights,1 Roll of 16.4ftView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are you trying to find a method to give your house a little more personality? If so, you might want to think about making a purchase of some rainbow LED light strips. These adaptable tiny gadgets can be used to produce a variety of vibrant and entertaining effects in your house.
LED light strips in rainbow colors are a fantastic way to give your area some individuality. Additionally, they are incredibly adaptable and useful for a variety of tasks. These gadgets will work regardless of whether you want to liven up your living room or add some entertaining effects to your bedroom.
1. Before buying strip lights, the first thing you should consider is where you'll be installing them. Will you install strip lights down stairs, beneath kitchen cabinets, behind the TV, or even outdoors? Do you want strip lights to brighten the walls of your bedroom as you read in bed? Choose a flexible model that can be bent easily if you intend to use strip lights along stairs. Make sure you buy strip lights that can be extended if you need to cover the walls of a sizable room with them. Similar to this, choose shorter or cuttable strips if you're seeking for strip lighting for your TV. Make sure your strip lights have an IP rating and strong adhesive if you intend to install them outside on your patio or along your front porch. If you intend to leave your lights exposed to rain, snow, and other weather conditions, our experts advise choosing lights with an IP certification of at least IP67 because this assures that they are waterproof.
2. Not all strip lights operate and connect in the same way. While some feature an actual on/off switch, others have a remote control that makes changing settings and colors simple. Look for strip lights with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity if you prefer to control them with a smartphone app. Remember that you must choose Wi-Fi-enabled or hub-based strip lights if you want to be able to control them with a smart assistant like Google or Alexa.
3. Strip lights are available in a wide variety of hues. You can choose white strip lights in a variety of temperatures ranging from 2,000 to 6,500K if you don't want a vibrant glow (Kelvin). A warmer, yellow-white is produced at lower temperatures, whereas a cooler, bluish-white is produced at higher degrees. The difference between RGB and RGBIC strip lights is that RGBIC strip lights allow you to individually control each segment on your strip lights to create a rainbow-like effect. If you want strip lights with millions of color options, go for lights that are RGB or RGBIC. If you're interested in those features, make sure your lights can be dimmed and have dynamic lighting effects.
4. Strip lights come in a variety of brightnesses. Look for strip lights with 500 lumens per foot if you want to have enough light to illuminate your kitchen or bedroom cabinets. Around 200 lumens per foot should be adequate if you're aiming to generate mood lighting. Check the LED density of the strip lights as well, which is frequently expressed as the number of LEDs per foot. With 5050 LED chips being the brightest, the more LEDs per foot you have, the more illumination you can expect to produce.
5. Size: Be sure to buy strip lights that are the right length if you're installing them in a big indoor or outdoor space so you have enough to cover the area. Strip lighting is frequently offered in two separate rolls. Always check whether they may be cut or expanded so you can customize them.
6. Extra features: If you plan to use your strip lights for entertainment, think about getting ones with a built-in microphone so you can match the lighting beat to your music or ones with several dynamic color settings. Choose strip lights with motion sensors or ones that can be set to a timer if you want them to switch on automatically. Choose strip lights that are Wi-Fi enabled and work with your preferred smart assistant if you want to integrate your smart home.
LED 5050 or LED 3528, which is brighter?
5050 chips are often three times as bright as 3528 chips in Best Rainbow Led Light Strips. Strips with 5050 chips are frequently utilized behind kitchen cabinets where the light will assist you see what you're working on since they are brighter and are commonly used for what we refer to as "task lighting."
SMD vs LED, which is superior?
Even though a COB LED is effective, an SMD LED is more effective still. That is as a result of higher lumen production per watt. In other words, you'll use less power while getting more light. Additionally, an SMD LED creates a wider light beam, which reduces the requirement for a larger heat sink than a COB LED.
What causes LED lights to fail so quickly?
LEDs don't need heat to produce light, unlike incandescent bulbs. This contributes to their high energy efficiency. The drawback is that certain of their parts are susceptible to overheating, which might result in early component failure.
In conclusion, the strongest, easiest-to-install, and widest-color-range rainbow LED light strips are the best. Knowing which option to select can be challenging given the abundance of available choices. You can discover the ideal light strip for your needs, though, if you stick to the advice in this article.
You also see some helpful information about other appliances in our blog such as: